Privacy policy

Sunday 18 March 2018

Returning to blogging

Its been nearly 5 years since my last blog. Ive moved back to Ireland. I have been crafting since then but not posting. I was in a studio outside the house for a couple of years but I am back home in a lovely attic studio so I can craft anytime day or night and even in my pjs! I can also have the company of my cats again. I got a new kitten for my birthday last year who loves to sleep in the studio. the one who was hit by a car in Oz returned with us and sometimes visits me in the attic too.
My new cat "Sweetie" is the small fluffy one who actually fits into the basket! I have neglected my blog for the last few years but I am going to put some life back in my blog by posting images of the things I have been making since I moved into my new studio.
This is the image Ive used in my new banner. Made while playing with distress inks and paperartsy infusions making cards. I love Graphic 45 stamps but they seem to have given up on them. This mermaid is one of my favorite stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment